Sign up today with FanDuel online Sportsbook in Kansas to claim your welcome bonus of a risk-free first bet for up to $1,000. You do not need a FanDuel Kansas promo code for either of these offers.
This review contains information on that offer and other key aspects about FanDuel relevant to Kansas bettors. We dissect the ins and outs of betting with FanDuel, contact and banking options, the sportsbook app and more.
Reasons to choose FanDuel Sportsbook
- Risk-free first bet for up to $1,000.
- Well-designed and usable app.
- Plentiful and varied promotions.
- Safe and reliable online sportsbook.
FanDuel Kansas Sportsbook promo code 2022
Risk-free bet for up to $1,000 FanDuel’s welcome bonus will be available once you create an account, make a qualifying deposit, and place your first wager at the online sportsbook.
|Online Sportsbook||FanDuel Sportsbook Kansas|
|FanDuel Kansas Promo Code||Click to claim promo|
|FanDuel Kansas Welcome Bonus||Risk free bet up to $1,000|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
Understanding the FanDuel Sportsbook sign-up bonus
Once you’ve created your FanDuel Sportsbook Kansas account, you’ll need to make a deposit of at least $10. Then, place your first wager. If the bet loses, you’ll receive a refund, up to a maximum of $1,000. If the bet wins, you collect your winnings, and the welcome bonus doesn’t come into play.
In the event of a loss, the refund will take the form of site credit in the amount of your losing bet. You will have to wager those credits at least once before you can cash out, but you don’t have to wager all of them at once. One thing to note is that you have 14 days to use the credits before they expire.
Top promotions offered at FanDuel Kansas
One of the top features at FanDuel is the wealth of promotions available to existing customers, beyond just the welcome bonus for new ones. Here’s a sample of what you might find:
- Parlay insurance: FanDuel sports betting offers a couple of parlay insurance promotions. Sometimes you’ll get bonus money back if you miss by just one leg. Other times you can get a refund no matter how many legs you miss.
- Referrals: Get a bonus if someone you refer signs up and deposits at FanDuel Kansas.
- Spread the Love: Although infrequent, these promos increase the betting line for a team based on the number of wagers on that team. Typically, this leads to can’t-miss bets.
- Odds boosts: As is the case with many online sportsbooks, FanDuel offers a handful of odds boosts each day. Just click on the “Boosts” tab to see what’s available.
New promotions pop up on the site frequently, so definitely keep an eye on the promos page to stay fully up to date.
How to create a FanDuel Sportsbook account in Kansas
Creating a new FanDuel Kansas sports betting account is super simple. You’ll just need to be at least 21 years old. If you meet that requirement, head to the FanDuel website and follow these steps:
- Click on the “Join now” button that appears prominently on the homepage.
- Follow the prompts and provide the necessary information to create your account.
- Select a username and a strong password.
The entire process should take only minutes, and you will quickly be able to make your first deposit and start betting.
Using FanDuel’s sportsbook app for Kansas
While FanDuel Sportsbook’s website is quite serviceable for betting, we recommend at least trying the app if you plan to bet via a mobile device. Downloading it is free — there are links in the footer of the FanDuel website — and it’s available for Android and iOS.
Overall, the FanDuel app is similar to other sports betting apps. If you’ve used one before, you should be able to easily catch on to the FanDuel interface. The main thing you need to be able to do is place bets. To do so, navigate the app and find a wager or wagers that you feel confident about and add them to your betting slip. Then, if you’ve got multiple bets on your slip, you can keep them separate or form some or all of them into a parlay, if you want.
The FanDuel Sportsbook app is also a great place to check and keep track of the many promotions. Simply head to the promotions link to see what is available.
Top 3 features of FanDuel Sportsbook
- Top odds: FanDuel online betting regularly offers competitive or better odds, whether through an odds boost promotion or just the normal everyday betting line.
- Customer service: If you have an issue at the sportsbook, you’ll generally be able to get in touch with someone for a fairly speedy answer.
- Varied promotions: As we mentioned, FanDuel frequently offers fun promotions that are different from what you may be used to seeing.
Areas to improve
- Rewards program: Giving players a little cash back through a well-designed rewards program would go a long way toward making FanDuel even better. DraftKings, for instance, has a rewards program that works whether you’re playing at its online sportsbook or daily fantasy sports site.
- More odds boosts: Any odds boosts are better than none, but FanDuel Sportsbook has nowhere near the number of boosted bets that you’ll find at a competitor like Caesars, for example.
- Opting in: While FanDuel tends to offer good promotions, it can get old having to opt in for each one of them. At BetRivers, for example, you rarely, if ever, need to opt in for promotions.
Sports bets available at FanDuel online betting
Far beyond just straight bets, FanDuel Sportsbook offers a range of wagers. Here is a list of some of the bets that you can put money down on:
- Straight bets: These are the standard options you’ll see as part of most game listings — moneylines, spreads and over/unders. With moneylines, you are betting on which team will win. With spreads, your bet must take the margin of victory into account. And with over/unders, you are betting on the total combined score of the game.
- Parlays: Combine multiple bets on one betting slip. This boosts the odds, meaning that small wagers can lead to big wins. They also tend to be where sportsbooks make the most money, however. That’s because you must get all of your picks right to win the parlay. Miss one, and you are out your wager.
- Prop bets: Side wagers on smaller aspects within a game. For example, betting on Patrick Mahomes to throw over 2.5 touchdown passes in a game is a prop bet. Betting on the Kansas City Royals to score a run in the first inning is another example of a prop.
- Futures bets: Bet on events that won’t happen for potentially months down the road. Betting on the Kansas City Chiefs to win the Super Bowl before the start of the NFL season would be a futures bet. Betting on the Kansas Jayhawks to win the Big 12 title is another example.
- Live bets: Bet on games that have already started. The odds change depending on the time remaining, the current score and other factors. In some cases, you can bet all the way until the final buzzer sounds.
Sports and Kansas teams on which you can bet at FanDuel
FanDuel supports betting on an array of sports, including options like table tennis. It also has all of the major leagues, so you can bet on MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL games in addition to NCAA football and basketball. For international sports, you can start with popular soccer leagues like the English Premier League, UEFA Champions League and La Liga.
You’ll also find betting options for like golf, NASCAR, tennis, boxing, MMA and the WNBA.
Here is a brief list of the Kansas teams — and some of the main Kansas-adjacent teams — you can bet on at FanDuel:
- Kansas City Chiefs: Ever since Patrick Mahomes took over the starting quarterback job, the Missouri-based Chiefs have been a Super Bowl contender.
- University of Kansas Jayhawks: Perhaps the most beloved sports team in the state.
- Sporting Kansas City: Kansas is home to its own MLS team in Kansas City.
- Kansas City Royals: Like the Chiefs, the Royals play their home games just across the state line in Missouri, but many in the state consider them a local team just the same.
- Kansas State Wildcats: This Big 12 team plays in the same conference as the rival Jayhawks.
Futures betting at FanDuel Sportsbook
If you’re feeling good about the prospects of your favorite Kansas sports team, you may want to place some money down on a futures bet. Such wagers usually have long odds and can pay off quite well on the off chance you end up being correct.
- League/division/conference futures: Think the Royals might turn things around and make a run at the AL Central title next year? You can place that wager at FanDuel.
- Total wins: Even if you think your team won’t go all the way, you can still predict the number of wins it’ll finish with by placing an over/under bet.
- Player futures: You don’t just have to bet on team performance. You can wager on the winners of individual awards and the statistical accomplishments of certain players.
Banking options at FanDuel online sports betting
The ability to easily deposit and cash out money into your FanDuel account is another of the sportsbook’s strengths. Here are the banking methods you can employ:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- ACH bank transfer
- Wire transfer
- Prepaid Play+ card
- FanDuel gift card
In most cases, the minimum amount for a deposit is $10. FanDuel will not charge you a fee for depositing or withdrawing funds, but some payment providers might.
- ACH bank transfer
- Check in the mail
Customer support at FanDuel Sportsbook
Your first step to try if you’re looking for assistance/answers is FanDuel’s FAQ section. If you can’t resolve your problem there, try the sportsbook’s online live chat next.
If you prefer email, that’s an option, as well. You can also send a direct message on one of FanDuel’s social media accounts. As a last-ditch option, there is a support voicemail box where you can leave a message and get a call back from a live person.
Responsible gambling tools at FanDuel
Like every legal online sportsbook, FanDuel provides options to bettors who feel as if they need to take a break. You can place monetary and time limits on your account to prevent you from spending too much time and money on the site. You can also suspend or close your account. Finally, FanDuel offers helpful links and literature if you feel your gambling is getting out of hand.
Is FanDuel the best sportsbook in Kansas?
Picking which sportsbook is right for you is not always easy. There are several perks to having multiple sportsbook accounts. Doing so allows you to benefit from each one’s promotions and bonuses. It also gives you more options as you shop for the best lines for any bets you want to place. FanDuel, DraftKings, Caesars, and BetMGM all are strong options, and the “best” one likely comes down to personal preference.
FanDuel Kansas Sportsbook FAQs
Once you’ve opened a FanDuel sports betting account in Kansas, make a qualifying deposit and your first bet will be risk-free. No FanDuel sportsbook promo code is required. See above for details.
You’ll need to deposit at least $10.
PayPal is most often the fastest withdrawal option.
No, FanDuel does not charge fees for deposits or withdrawals. Keep in mind, however, that the method you use to withdraw might have its own fees.
Yes, you must be within state lines to place any bets.